Starting Thursday, November 6, the Four Seasons food truck will be “rolling” into town. The truck has been making its way down from Boston since September 15 making a pit stop at every Four Seasons on the East Coast.
The truck’s stay in Miami is the ninth and final stop on its journey down the Eastern Seaboard, serving up exclusive menus and culinary experiences to the local communities and hotel guests.
Now it’s time for Executive Chef Aaron Brooks of EDGE Steak & Bar in Four Seasons Hotel Miami to take over the truck — and he’s got quite the menu in store for us.
Brooks has designed a very Miami and Latin-inspired menu, showcasing new twists on EDGE favorites, and modern takes to classic street fare. With options all under $10, the menu includes: Benton Ham & Cheddar Croquetas with Alabama White Sauce; Crispy Fried Tostones with Avocado Chimichurri; Creekstone Farms Skirt Steak Anticucho with Quinoa and Fire Roasted Corn Salad, Two Chili Sauces; Key West Pink Shrimp Roll with Avocado, Tomato Chilli Jam, Seasoned Potato Chips; The Miami Burger with Chorizo, Sweet Onions, Manchego, Tamarind BBQ Sauce, Soft Bun, Fritas; The Aussie Cubano with Carnitas, Australian Lamb Ham, Aged Cheddar, Bread and Butter Pickled Beets, Beer Mustard; Kale Chop Chop Salad with Roasted Squash, Queso Fresco, Pepitas, Golden Raisins, Ancient Grains, Meyer Lemon; Key Lime Curdsicle with Graham Cracker Crumble, Roasted Coconut White Chocolate and Cream Cheese Flan with Guava Pastry, Burnt Caramel.
Ten percent of the revenue to Kristi House, Inc. a private, non-profit organization that provides services to child victims of abuse in Miami-Dade County.
Even Gio is getting in on the action! He’ll be jumping on the truck and playing sous chef for the day on November 11. Make sure to come and visit!
The rest of the truck schedule is below:
· November 6 from 11-2pm: Florida International University Biscayne Bay Campus (3000 NE 151 Street, North Miami, FL)
· November 7 from 5:30-10pm: Palmetto Bay Village Center (18001 Old Cutler Road, Palmetto Bay, FL)
· November 8 from 6-midnight: Wynwood Art Walk (NW 2 Avenue & NW 23 Street, Miami, FL)
· November 9 from 3:30-8pm: Sunday Supper at Teena’s Pride (20025 SW 270 Street, Homestead, FL) – Four courses, $85, plus processing fee. Tickets and additional information available at www.farm2trucksupper.eventbrite.com
· November 11 from 6-9pm: Closing Party at Four Seasons Hotel Miami (1435 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL)